Adult Substance Abuse Class 16 & Older
Adult Substance Abuse / MIP (Ages 16 and Older)
Substance Abuse for Young Adults
Court Ordered Minor in Possession Class
Court-Ordered Substance Abuse Class
The Adult Substance Abuse Class is a specialized educational program designed to address and support individuals who may be engaging in early or mild stages of substance misuse. This class provides a non-judgmental and informative environment for participants to learn about the risks associated with substance use, explore healthier alternatives, and develop strategies to make positive changes.
The Adult Substance Abuse Class does not focus on chemical addiction. Instead, it helps individuals understand the decision process they have to go through when they choose to ingest harmful substances. It does not focus on what drugs or alcohol do to the body. Research indicates that knowing the effects drugs have on the body has little impact on decreasing/eliminating use. This program explores patterns of use and contributing attitudes. The individual learns how to face the challenges of abstinence and altering present substance-abusing behavior patterns.
One Day – $75
Saturday or Sunday
Class Times are 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Live, Facilitator Led Classes hosted on Zoom
- How Much Do You Know?
- Pros and Cons
- Addiction or Not?
- What We Don't Know Could Harm Us
- So Many Choices
- What's Important?
- The Pressure is On
- Triggers and Alternatives
- Consequences of Using Substances
- Top 10 Reasons to Stop Using
- Theory of Change
- Backwards Planning: Beginning With the End in Mind
- Enter all referral information exactly as it appears on your court paperwork. Additional fees apply for corrections to certificates.
- Make sure you enroll in the correct class.
- This class includes required printed materials.
- Make sure you provide a valid US Mail address, below.
- The class materials will be mailed to the US Mail address you provide below.
- We will charge an additional fee if we have to resend the class materials.
Preferred Class Date: You will be enrolled if space is available.
Alternative Class Date: You will be enrolled if preferred class date is full.