Defiant, Angry Driving
Two Days: $160
Saturday and Sunday
Day 1: Saturday 8:30AM to 3:30PM
Day 2: Sunday 8:30AM to 3:30PM
Classes are Live, Facilitator Led Programs hosted on Zoom.
Road Rage Incidents are on the rise all across the country. What causes our emotions to quickly escalate when we are behind the wheel. Our Road Rage Class explores the causes and provides effective coping skills to help control our emotions when we are driving.
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Agreements & objectives
- Bad driving habits
Saturday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Real Colors
- Temperament and traffic tickets
- Temperament and anger
Sunday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Homework Presentations
Sunday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Driving facts & statistics
- Values and behaviors
- Ranking your rage
- Cognitive self-change
- How much time is saved by speeding?
- Pros and cons of behavior
- Enter all referral information exactly as it appears on your court paperwork. Additional fees apply for corrections to certificates.
- Make sure you enroll in the correct class.
- This class includes required printed materials.
- Make sure you provide a valid US Mail address, below.
- The class materials will be mailed to the US Mail address you provide below.
- We will charge an additional fee if we have to resend the class materials.
Preferred Class Date: You will be enrolled if space is available.
Alternative Class Date: You will be enrolled if preferred class date is full.