Adult Making Better Choices (16 and Older)
Adult Making Better Choices (16 and older)
Court-Ordered Decison Making Class
Disturbing the Peace
Welcome to Adult Making Better Choices, a facilitator-led, engaging, and participatory class designed with you in mind. You may be wishing you were somewhere else, but the fact is you are here with us and this can be an obligation or an opportunity. It’s possible that you chose to be here to avoid more severe legal consequences. Perhaps you were ordered by the court to complete a class on making choices. What’s important is that you have an opportunity to examine your current behavior and make a change to be what you really want to be.
Saturday or Sunday
Class Times are: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Classes are Live, Facilitator Led on Zoom
Session One: 9:00-11:00 AM
- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
- The Decision-Making Process
- This vs That
- Theory of Change
Session Two: 12:00-2:00 PM
- Circle of Influence
- Impact Mind Map
- Resource Mapping
- Backward Planning
- Make a Choice
- It's Always a Choice: Organizing Our Thoughts
- Enter all referral information exactly as it appears on your court paperwork. Additional fees apply for corrections to certificates.
- Make sure you enroll in the correct class.
- This class includes required printed materials.
- Make sure you provide a valid US Mail address, below.
- The class materials will be mailed to the US Mail address you provide below.
- We will charge an additional fee if we have to resend the class materials.
Preferred Class Date: You will be enrolled if space is available.
Alternative Class Date: You will be enrolled if preferred class date is full.