Low-level Parenting Issues, Neglect
Court Approved Classes
Parenting Classes in Colorado
Where did you get your parenting skills? Do you copy your parents? Did you see your friends or neighbors? Have you attended classes? Read a book? Is there one correct way to raise your child? Is raising your children becoming harder? The CIMA Remote Education Parenting Class helps you connect the dots, develop good communication, discover your parenting style, and create parenting strategies to assist in the future.
$200 per person, $350 per couples
Evenings and Weekends hosted on Zoom
Four Sessions, once a week
Classes are Live, Facilitator Led Classes are hosted on Zoom
- Connecting the Dots
- What is Parenting?
- What's my Parenting Philosophy?
- Homework: Look Back to See the Present
- Behavior is Complex
- Factors that Impact Behavior
- Developmental Milestones/Stages
- What is My Temperament
- Ensuring the Goodness of Fit
- Homework: Communication
- Theory of Communication
- Communicating Effectively
- Communication Strategies
- Speaking Clearly and Expressing Feelings
- Homework: Encouraging Positive Behaviors
- Parenting Styles
- Positive Discipline
- Parenting Stress
- Parenting Strategies
- Enter all referral information exactly as it appears on your court paperwork. Additional fees apply for corrections to certificates.
- Make sure you enroll in the correct class.
- This class includes required printed materials.
- Make sure you provide a valid US Mail address, below.
- The class materials will be mailed to the US Mail address you provide below.
- We will charge an additional fee if we have to resend the class materials.
Preferred Class Date: You will be enrolled if space is available.
Alternative Class Date: You will be enrolled if preferred class date is full.