Youth Making Choices Class ( Ages 10 to 15)
Youth Making Choices – (Ages 10 to 15)
One Day – $75
Saturday or Sunday
Class Starts at 9:00AM to 2:00PM
Classes are live, facilitator led hosted on Zoom
How do we make our choices? Are they Programed or Random? Do you ever think about the consequences before you make your choice? The Youth Making Decision Class is designed to assist students with identifying the causes and consequences of the decision making process.
Session One: 9:00AM to11:00AM
- What's Important
- So Many Choices
- What's Your Style
Session Two: 12:00PM to 2:00PM
- All Choices or Decisions Are Not The Same
- Three Models
- Consequences- Predicting Consequences
- Next Time
Court and Attorney Appoved
- Enter all referral information exactly as it appears on your court paperwork. Additional fees apply for corrections to certificates.
- Make sure you enroll in the correct class.
- This class includes required printed materials.
- Make sure you provide a valid US Mail address, below.
- The class materials will be mailed to the US Mail address you provide below.
- We will charge an additional fee if we have to resend the class materials.
Preferred Class Date: You will be enrolled if space is available.
Alternative Class Date: You will be enrolled if preferred class date is full.