Youth Making Choices Class ( Ages 10 to 15)
Youth Making Choices – (Ages 10 to 15)
One Day – $75
Saturday or Sunday
Class Starts at 9:00AM to 2:00PM
Classes are live, facilitator led hosted on Zoom
- Introduction and Agreements
- How did I get Here?
- Contributing Factors
- Values, Attitudes, Behaviors
- Who is a Criminal
- Staying in control
- Wants vs Needs
- They will never miss it
- The act of Shoplifting
- Effects on the Family
- Self Improvement
- Enter all referral information exactly as it appears on your court paperwork. Additional fees apply for corrections to certificates.
- Make sure you enroll in the correct class.
- This class includes required printed materials.
- Make sure you provide a valid US Mail address, below.
- The class materials will be mailed to the US Mail address you provide below.
- We will charge an additional fee if we have to resend the class materials.
Preferred Class Date: You will be enrolled if space is available.
Alternative Class Date: You will be enrolled if preferred class date is full.