Adult Conflict Management 16 and Older
Adult Conflict Management (16 and older)
Disturbing the Peace
One Day – $75
Saturdays or Sundays
Class Times: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
The class is a Live, Facilitator Led class hosted on Zoom
Welcome to Conflict Management, a facilitator-led, engaging, and participatory class designed with you in mind. You may be wishing you were somewhere else, but the fact is you are here with us and this can be an obligation or an opportunity. It’s possible that you chose to be here to avoid more severe legal consequences. Perhaps you were ordered by the court to complete a class on making choices. What’s important is that you have an opportunity to examine your current behavior and make a change to be what you want to be.
Conflict Management is divided into two sessions. The first session will present ideas, theories, and tools to consider as you think about the actions that you chose, and which brought you to class. The second session will be all about you! You will discover alternative actions, available resources, and proven techniques to move forward in life.
Session One: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- What is Conflict?
- Stages of Conflict
- Getting Down to Basics
- Conectando los Puntos
Session Two: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Conflict Resolution
- Strategies for Next Time
Court Approved, Attorney recommended.
- Enter all referral information exactly as it appears on your court paperwork. Additional fees apply for corrections to certificates.
- Make sure you enroll in the correct class.
- This class includes required printed materials.
- Make sure you provide a valid US Mail address, below.
- The class materials will be mailed to the US Mail address you provide below.
- We will charge an additional fee if we have to resend the class materials.
Preferred Class Date: You will be enrolled if space is available.
Alternative Class Date: You will be enrolled if preferred class date is full.