Theft Level 2
Repeat Offenders, Fraud, Felony Theft, CC Fraud, Bad Check, Court Ordered
One and half days: English $120
1 1/2 Days: Saturday and Sunday
Day 1: Saturday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Day 2: Sunday 9:00AM to 11:00AM
Classes are Live, Facilitator Led hosted on Zoom.
Welcome to Theft, a facilitator-led, engaging, and participatory class designed with you in mind. You may be wishing you were somewhere else, but the fact is you are here with us and this can be an obligation or an opportunity. It’s possible that you chose to be here to avoid more severe legal consequences. Perhaps you were ordered by the court to complete a class on theft. What’s important is that you have an opportunity to examine your current behavior and make a change to be what you want to be.
Theft is divided into three sessions. The first session will present ideas, theories, and tools to consider as you think about the actions that you chose, and which brought you to class. The second session will be all about you! You will discover what makes you tick —what your preferred temperament is by completing a Real Colors® assessment. The third session will focus on alternative actions, available resources, and proven techniques to move forward in life.
Session One: Saturday 9:00-11:00 AM
- Getting Down to Basics
- Connecting the Dots
- Circles of Influence and Environment
- Impact Mind Map
- Trust versus Trustworthiness
- Reality Check
- Economics of Choice
- Want versus Need
Session Two: Saturday 12:00-2:00 PM
- What's Your Temperament
Session Three: Sunday 9:00-11:00 AM
- How can I use my Temperament?
- The PACED Decision-Making Model
- Personal Strategy for the Future
Repeat Offenders, Fraud, Felony Theft, CC Fraud, Bad Check
- Enter all referral information exactly as it appears on your court paperwork. Additional fees apply for corrections to certificates.
- Make sure you enroll in the correct class.
- This class includes required printed materials.
- Make sure you provide a valid US Mail address, below.
- The class materials will be mailed to the US Mail address you provide below.
- We will charge an additional fee if we have to resend the class materials.
Preferred Class Date: You will be enrolled if space is available.
Alternative Class Date: You will be enrolled if preferred class date is full.