Adult Petty Theft Class – 16 & Older
Adult Petty Theft (16 and older)
Shoplifting, Employee Theft
English or Spanish
One Day – $75
Saturday or Sunday
Class Times are 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Classes are Live, Facilitator Led Programs hosted on Zoom
Welcome to Petty Theft, a facilitator-led, engaging, and participatory class designed with you in mind. You may be wishing you were somewhere else, but the fact is you are here with us and this can be an obligation or an opportunity. It’s possible that you chose to be here to avoid more severe legal consequences. Perhaps you were ordered by the court to complete a class on theft. What’s important is that you have an opportunity to examine your current behavior and make a change to be what you really want to be.
Session One: 9:00-11:00 AM
- Getting Down to Basics
- Connecting the Dots
- Circles of Influence and Environment
- Impact Mind Map
- Trust versus Trustworthyness
- Reality Check
Session Two: 12:00- 2:00 PM
- Economics of Choice
- Wants versus Needs
- The PACED Decision Making Model
- Personal Strategy for Next Time
- Enter all referral information exactly as it appears on your court paperwork. Additional fees apply for corrections to certificates.
- Make sure you enroll in the correct class.
- This class includes required printed materials.
- Make sure you provide a valid US Mail address, below.
- The class materials will be mailed to the US Mail address you provide below.
- We will charge an additional fee if we have to resend the class materials.
Preferred Class Date: You will be enrolled if space is available.
Alternative Class Date: You will be enrolled if preferred class date is full.