Youth Substance Abuse Class ( Ages 10 to 15)
Youth Substance Abuse Class – (Ages 10 to 15)
One Day – $75
Saturday or Sunday
Class Starts at 9:00AM to 2:00PM
Classes are Live, Facilitator Led Programs hosted on Zoom.
Growing up in the world today is hard. There seems to be no clear message about right and wrong. Working parents and single parent families leave many young people on their own to figure out the differences between right and wrong. The influence of social media and family and friends can sometimes result in confusion for young people when they try to make decisions. The Youth Substance Abuse Class will help students identify and control the impulses that can lead to choosing unhealthy substances.
Class Location Directions:
- Introduction and Agreements
- How did I get Here?
- Values, Attitudes, Behaviors
- Drug and Alcohol Quiz
- Legal Consequences
- Stress Test
- How to Relax
- Enter all referral information exactly as it appears on your court paperwork. Additional fees apply for corrections to certificates.
- Make sure you enroll in the correct class.
- This class includes required printed materials.
- Make sure you provide a valid US Mail address, below.
- The class materials will be mailed to the US Mail address you provide below.
- We will charge an additional fee if we have to resend the class materials.
Preferred Class Date: You will be enrolled if space is available.
Alternative Class Date: You will be enrolled if preferred class date is full.